- "Lifetime's Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Were Born To Play These Roles"
- "These ‘Sherlock’ Season 5 Updates Make It Sound Like The Case Of Holmes & Watson Hasn’t Been Closed Just Yet"
- "Safe’ On Netflix Isn’t A True Story, But The Crime Drama Comes From A Master Of The Genre"
- "Cade Foehner From 'American Idol' Has Already Taken The World By Storm & The Show's Not Even Over Yet"
- "Is 'The Wrong Daughter' Based On A True Story? This Lifetime Film Has A Nefarious Plot"
- "When Does ‘Superstore’ Season 4 Premiere? There Are, Uh, Several Loose Ends That Need Tying Up"
- "‘Being Serena’ On HBO Shows Serena Williams In A Fiercely Intimate Light & Fans Have Never Seen Her Like This Before"
- "Where is Westworld Located? These Clues Could Narrow Down the Delos Park Coordinates"
- "Who Killed Midge On 'Riverdale'? These 6 Black Hood Theories Are So Compelling"
- "Sin Rostro Faked Michael’s Death, If This ‘Jane The Virgin’ Theory Is Correct"
- "Which ‘Westworld’ Season 1 Characters Are In Season 2? Not Everyone Survived The First Humans Vs. Hosts Showdown"
- "Will 'Aggretsuko' Return for Season 2 On Netflix? This Death Metal-Singing Red Panda Is The Hero That 2018 Needs"
- "When Does ‘Jane the Virgin’ Season 5 Premiere? The Telenovela Will Pull Out All The Stops For Its Rumored Last Season"
- "Is 'Carrie' A Musical? 'Riverdale' Took Inspiration From An Infamous Theater Flop"
- "Who Is Ed Edwards? The Serial Killer Confessed To A Number Of Murders"
This local magazine is printed monthly and covers businesses and events in the Queens neighborhoods of Sunnyside, Astoria, and Long Island City.
I work in Condé Nast's Special Interest Publishing Group, which is a mouthful, but it basically means we create special issues across all of the Condé brands. I have worked on everything from Vanity Fair to multi-branded to Vogue titles, with topics ranging from food to upcoming blockbusters and the Women's March. I have fact-checked, written copy, pitched successful special issue ideas (The World of Wands & Wizards, Superheroes Unleashed! and MLK: 50 Years Later, respectively) and everything in between. You can find out more about our department here.
- "Talk TV to Me: 10 Television Podcasts to Add to Your Queue"
- "REVIEW: 'Keep Me Posted' Is an Honest Web Series That Lacks Substance"
- "Netflix Is Trolling Us with 'A Christmas Prince,' and You Can't Convince Me Otherwise"
- "The Radical Empathy of 'Skam'"
I worked as a fact-checker and reporter for People StyleWatch on three special projects over the span of about nine months, including a book they produced and two bookazines. I wrote the below spread, which appeared in People StyleWatch's Get-Gorgeous Guide.
The Stylish Standout
- "How I Went From Wearing My Brother's Jeans to Writing About Fashion"
- "Real-Deal Career Advice Courtesy of Racked's Erika Adams"
- "The Stay-Dry Style Guide: What to Wear When It's Raining"
- "How the Fashion World Approaches September South of the Equator"
- "Having a Moment: Adam Lippes"
- "Alexander x H&M: The Review"
- "BUY, TRY, WEAR: Burberry-Inspired Blanket-Ponchos, Without the Burberry Price Tag"
The Asbury Collegian
- "Celebrated Catholic biographer Joseph Pearce visits Asbury"
- "Editorial: Diamonds are a [warlord's] best friend"
- "Editorial: Raising laziness"
- "US Senate hopeful Matt Bevin lobbies for fiscal responsibility"
- "Editorial: Girls just want to have fun on the cover of Vogue"
Eight Asbury students (myself included) had the opportunity the summer of 2012 to be the first journalism group from our school to report at the Olympics (that year in London). We were in England for two weeks, reporting at the Olympics for NBC affiliate LEX-18. Below are two news packages I helped produce. We won a Student Emmy for "London learns Southern phrases," which is featured below: